STORM 5W30 4L (Synthetic)
- SAE: 5W30
- API: SN
- ACEA: C2/C3
- BMW LL04
- Porsche Ford WSS-M2C917A
High performance synthetic lubricant formulated
for petrol and diesel engines that require products capable of minimizing ash deposits (sulphate ashes, phosphorus and sulphur).
Its specific formula meets the specifications of
BMW and Mercedes-Benz.
It warrants the utmost efficiency of the particulate filter of fuel oil engines, preventing it from clogging.
- It lengthens the life of catalysts on petrol engines.
- Fuel economy properties.
- Protection against wear.
- It meets the new requirements of ACEA C3 specification.
- Stabilizes HTHS-motor oil viscosity. This is the most important oil property which defines its protective properties. Determination of this viscosity takes place under conditions comparative to the oil film on the cylinder surfaces at + 150 °C and space shear rate.
- Increases viscosity index (VI) of variety of motor oils. This value specifies ease of engine cold start and protection from overheating. Wherein the product doesn’t change oil viscosity SAE class (it is not an oil thickener).
- Considerably decreases temperature and friction in the most loaded units of the engine, for ex. in the friction pair upper piston ring and cylinder surface. Thereby increase of the engine efficiency and engine power are possible.
- Thanks to the effects described above 9 CIRCLE STORM increases torque and engine power that is very important during intensive drive in a city.