9CL-90353_6/12 Point Twist Socket Set (4 Pcs)
- For loosening worn or rusty wheel nuts and some wheel locks.
- Twist profile provides more secure grips.
- Double sided design offers more applications.
- Includes a 1/2″DR extension bar.
- Stock Ref. No. 9CL-9103523
- Choose an appropriate twist socket with suitable size.
- Put the extension driver on one side of twist socket. If operators would like to operate with the side of 6 point twist, then need to put the extension drive in the side of 12 point twist; then operate it on damaged nut.
- Use a manual wrench to loose the nut anticlockwise.
- Take the extension drive out from the twist socket.
- Use a round bar to push the nut and take out the nut of the twist socket. If the nut could not be taken out from the twist socket, then use a hammer hitting the round bar to take out the nut from the twist socket.
Note: While operating, be sure to wear protect-glass to protect eyes from nut fragment.