9CL-90302-Twist Socket Set 1/2″DR + 3/8″DR (12 Pcs)
- For removing rusty, stripped or worn nuts.
- Not for installing new nuts.
- Designed to be used with a ratchet wrench. Not for use with an air or impact wrench.
- Punch bar used with a hammer for removing the nuts stuck in the twist sockets.
- 3/8″DR sockets:
- 1/2″ DR sockets:
- 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 19mm, 21mm
- Stock Ref. No. 9CL-9103031
- Choose an appropriate socket then hit it by a hammer into a nut to loosened.
- Use a manual wrench to loosen the nut in anticlockwise.
- Use a straight rod to push the end of nut stayed in the socket.
Note: While operation, be sure to wear a glasses to protect eyes from nut fragment.