9CL-65801 - 12.5 Liter pneumatic and manual ATF refilling set
- For fast refilling new ATF on transmission without dipstick.
- Special design combines pneumatic and manual functions together.
- Large tank 12.5 liters (3.3 gallon) is suitable for refilling fluids with large volume.
- Includes 10 adapters for most popular vehicles (Audi, Ford, Mercedes, Toyota, Volkswagen and Volvo).
- Stock Ref. No. 9CL-625803373-9
- Remove the automatic transmission fluid (ATF) drain plug at the draining hole with a wrench and prepare a container to hold the fluid.
- When finishing draining the fluid, screw the plug back on the hole.
- Choose a suitable refilling adapter and connect it to the end of the PVC hose, and connect the other end to the tank.
- Remove the transmission filling plug at the filling hole.
- Hook or screw the adapter on the filling hole.
- Prepare the 12.5 liters (3.3 gallon) tank filled with a suitable volume of ATF.
Note: Please refer to auto manufacturer’s service manual for the suitable volume of ATF required for your car.
- Turn on the fluid control valve at the end of the PVC hose.
- Pump up the fluid manually.
- Pull back the tank handle after completing refilling.
- Connect the tank to a pneumatic source and turn on the fluid control valve at the end of the PVC hose.
- Turn on the air control valve on the tank to refill new fluid. Adjust pressure regulator if necessary.
- Turn off the air and fluid control valves after finishing refilling.
- Pull the square handle backwards to release pressure. This is a very important step as it avoids any danger related to high pressure, and then disconnect the pneumatic source.
- Disconnect the adapter on the hose end, and store them in the case or a dry place after cleaning.