Telescopic spring compressor
- Set for compressing shock absorber coil springs in multi-link and independent arm suspension systems.
- Suitable for both front and rear shock absorber springs.
- Max capacity 146,000N / 14,900 Kg.
- Telescopic tool ranges from 70 to 393 mm.
- On-car operation.
- Provided with two pairs of discs:
- Ø70/130: Mercedes-Benz (W1123, W124, W202, W208, W210).
- Ø90/150: Fiat, GM, Hyundai, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Rover, Saab, Toyota, Volvo and Volkswagen.
- Safety design on tool and discs offer stronger connection.
- Meets standards of CE certification.
- Set not designed to be used with an air, impact or power wrench.
- Stock Ref. No. 9CL-11001
|Size||44.6 x 30.6 x 8.9||cm/set|
|Size||47 x 31 x 36||cm/carton|
- Choose a pair of suitable-sized discs.
- Place the top disc and bottom disc into the two ends of the coil spring.
- Insert the spindle through the two discs. Lock the bottom disk first, and then lock the top disc. The pins on the spindle and the grooves on the bottom disc are designed to lock each other securely.
- Use a 19 mm spanner to fasten the spindle for the shock absorber services.