MacPherson strut compressor with replaceable jaws and protection covers
- For compressing MacPherson shock absorber springs.
- Includes 3 pairs of replaceable jaws with different sizes for different applications.
- Suitable for Audi, Acura, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Ford, Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Porsche, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo…
- Recommended ON-CAR application for Mercedes 4WD front suspensions.
- Max capacity 10,200 N / 1,050 kgf.
- To be used with a 24 mm spanner or an air wrench to operate this tool.
- Extension bracket provides uses on conical springs.
- Meets standards of CE certification.
- Jaw covers to protect the spring coating.
- Protection covers reach RoHS standards.
- Stock Ref. No. 9CL-1100742
|Size||52.8 x 43.4 x 12.6||cm/set|
|Size||53.3 x 44.2 x 13.3||cm/carton|
Compressing the spring
- Choose a suitable sized pair of jaws.
- Connect the jaws onto the main body and fasten the jaws securely.
- Mount the main body with the jaws onto the coil spring. Make sure upper jaw and lower jaws are well fitted onto the spring before going into the next step.
- Use a spanner or impact wrench to tighten the spring for shock absorber services.
An extension bracket is provided in the set.
Used when upper part of the coil spring is significantly different from the lower part.
- Insert the extension bracket into the jaw mount.
- Tighten the screws provided before use.