MacPherson strut compressor with adjustable jaws & security locks
- Tool for compressing MacPherson shock absorber coil springs.
- Jaw width is adjustable from 100 mm to 250 mm.
- Max capacity 56,800N / 5,800 kgf.
- Set designed to be used with 24 mm spanner.
- Tool equipped with security locks on both jaws for safer shock absorber services.
- Designed for use with an air wrench.
- Meets standards of CE certification.
- Stock Ref. No. 9CL-1100622
|Size||47 x 16 x 20||cm/unit|
|Size||49 x 35.5 x 74||cm/carton|
- Mount the MacPherson strut on a workbench and tighten securely.
- Place the upper and lower jaws in the spring, and adjust the length of the main body.
- When the tools is mounted at the adequate position, push the metal plates on security locks on both upper and lower jaws and fasten the nuts.
- Make sure each connection point is set safely.
- Use a 24 mm spanner or an air wrench to compress the spring.