Internal coil spring compressor
- Working on vehicles with wishbone suspensions.
- Suitable for wishbone lower hole diameter bigger than 30 mm.
- Small-sized spindle suitable for on-car operation.
- Max capacity 39,900 N / 4,072 Kg.
- Telescopic tool ranges from 95 to 220 mm.
- Can be operated with an air/impact wrench with a 100 Nm torque extension bar.
- Suitable for BMW (3 series 1996 – 2013), Chrysler, Chevrolet, Citroën, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Kia, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz W202, W204 (1997-2013), Mitsubishi, Renault, Peugeot, Škoda, Suzuki, Toyota, Volvo and Volkswagen.
- Safety design on tool and discs offer stronger connection.
- Meets standards of CE certification.
- Stock Ref. No. 9CL-1100133
|Size||35 x 30.5 x 8.6||cm/set|
|Size||36.5 x 36 x 33||cm/carton|
- Check spring size and choose a suitable pair of C jaws.
Note 1: the lower wishbone hole size should be less than 30 mm.
Note 2: C jaws should be used as a pair with the same size. Do not use a big C jaw with a small C jaw.
- Place upper C jaw first.
- Insert the main body through the coil spring and upper C jaw. The jaws are designed to have grooves to be meshed with the pins on the main body.
- Place the lower C jaw and insert it through the main body, adjust main body length if necessary.
- Make sure the grooves on both upper and lower C jaws are closely meshed with the pins on the main body.
- Connect the 100 Nm torque extension bar to the main body.
- Use a spanner or an air wrench to compress the coil spring.