6/12 point twist socket set (4 pcs)
- For loosening worn or rusty wheel nuts and some wheel locks.
- Twist profile provides more secure grips.
- Double sided design offers more applications.
- Includes a 1/2″DR extension bar
- 17mm, 19mm, 21mm
- Stock Ref. No. 9CL-9103523
|Packing||Pouch bag + white box|
|Size||14.9 x 11.35 x 4.5||cm/set|
|Size||57 x 24 x 16||cm/carton|
- Choose an appropriate twist socket with suitable size.
- Put the extension driver on one side of twist socket. If operators would like to operate with the side of 6 point twist, then need to put the extension drive in the side of 12 point twist; then operate it on damaged nut.
- Use a manual wrench to loose the nut anticlockwise.
- Take the extension drive out from the twist socket.
- Use a round bar to push the nut and take out the nut of the twist socket. If the nut could not be taken out from the twist socket, then use a hammer hitting the round bar to take out the nut from the twist socket.
Note: While operating, be sure to wear protect-glass to protect eyes from nut fragment.