Vacuum pump and brake bleeding kit
- Tests vacuum in intake manifold, automatic transmission, fuel control, EGR, A/C and heating systems.
- Individual brake bleeding operation on ABS, conventional and power brake systems.
- Gauge reading: -1-0 bar / -30-0 inHg.
- Stock Ref. No. 9CL-41071
|Size||35 x 31 x 8||cm/set|
|Size||47 x 36.5 x 33||cm/carton|
- Start the engine and run to normal operating temperature. Run the engine at idle.
- Connect the vacuum pump to the intake manifold with a connection hose (other tubes and adapters may be required).
- Connect the vacuum pump to the connection hose.
- The gauge should be read according to the range it points (e.g. -17 to -22 inHg) and the way it moves (steadily moving towards the values as specified in auto manufacturing service manual).
Note: Higher or lower vacuum or any abnormal movement is an indication of problems in the intake manifold, head gasket, carburetor or valves.
- Connect a hose to the vacuum pump and to the fluid transfer lid.
- Connect another hose to the fluid transfer lid and to the brake bleed screw.
- Operate the pump to draw brake fluid out until the fluid becomes bubble-free.
Note: DO NOT discharge waste brake fluid to the environment. Recycle the waste fluid to a waste authority.