Universal hydraulic flaring tool set (with magnet connection head)
- Push-connect flares: 1/4”, 5/16” & 3/8”
- 45 degree single/double flares: 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8” & 1/2”
- GM fuel line, brake line and transmission line flares: 5/16” & 3/8”
- Metric ISO bubble flares: 4.75mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm
- Stock Ref. No. 9CL-31721
|Size||42 x 28 x 8.8||cm/set|
|Size||43 x 19.5 x 30||cm/carton|
- Prepare the tube, the hydraulic pump, and a correct sized flaring adapter and the dies.
- Put the tube between the flaring dies. The top of the tube should be even with the top of the dies.
- Put the dies and the tube into the seat.
- Rotate the tightening bar to fix the dies firmly.
- Put the flaring adapter into the adapter seat. A magnet is attached to the seat to help fix the adapter securely.
- Rotate the hydraulic cylinder until the flare adapter inserts into the tube, turn the golden screw clockwise to fix the hydraulic cylinder spindle tightly.
- Turn the release button clockwise to lock it, and then push the handle on the hydraulic pump.
- To remove the flaring dies, turn the release button and the tightening bar anti-clockwise.
- Remove the flaring adapter and put them back into the storage case.