Combustion gas (co2) leak tester kit (with vertical chambers)
- Test of the presence of CO2 in the cooling system resulted from worn head gaskets, deformed cylinder heads or cracked engine blocks.
- Quick and accurate use, with simple installation and no need to make an overhaul.
- Provided with high quality US-made tester fluid and an extra empty bottle for used fluid storage, which can be self-regenerating for multiple uses.
- V-shape rubber cone for universal application.
- Compatible with all other radiator testing adapters provided by 9 CIRCLE.
- Stock Ref. No. 9CL-71025
|Size||35 x 24 x 8.6||cm/set|
|Size||49.5 x 44.5 x 36.5||cm/carton|
- Prepare a container and remove the approximately 1/10 of the volume of coolant form the radiator.
- Disassemble the rubber cone from the detector.
- Install the rubber bulb, cap, upper chamber, lower chamber, brass adapter, and the available radiator cap one after another (this way could provide a safer and more accurate test). And then, fill the upper chamber with blue detector liquid till the black line.Alternative installment for the situation when there is no available radiator cap.
- Install the rubber bulb, cap, upper chamber, lower chamber, and rubber cone one after another.
- Please hold the detector body as operating.
- Pump the rubber bulb continually to draw the steam from radiator.
- If exhaust gas presents in cooling system, the color of test liquid turn from blue to green or yellow when the steam mixes with CO2 detector liquid in detector.
- If the detector liquid still in blue during test operating, it means the gasket keeps in good condition.