Combustion gas (co2) leak tester kit (with horizontal chambers)
- Test of the presence of CO2 in the cooling system resulted from worn head gaskets, deformed cylinder heads or cracked engine blocks.
- Quick and accurate use, with simple installation and no need to make an overhaul.
- Provided with high quality US-made tester fluid and an extra empty bottle for used fluid storage, which can be self-regenerating for multiple uses.
- V-shape rubber cone for universal application.
- Compatible with all other radiator testing adapters provided by 9 CIRCLE.
- Stock Ref. No. 9CL-7102421
|Size||29.4 x 18.7 x 5.5||cm/set|
|Size||42 x 36 x 31||cm/carton|
- Prepare a container and remove the approximately 1/10 of the volume of coolant form the radiator.
- Open the radiator cap (make sure the radiator is cool before opening).
- Fill blue CO2 test liquid into No. 2 chamber till half of the chamber.
- Install the rubber bulb, acrylic glass chamber and rubber cone adapter one after another.
- Install tester device onto radiator’s filler neck.
- Start engine and pump the rubber bulb continually to draw the steam from radiator and check if test liquid color is changed.
- After testing, stop engine and remove cone adapter from radiator’s filler neck carefully.
- Fill the used test liquid into storage bottles and store each components into carry case.