EXT55 Intake/Exhaust Cleaner
- Air intake cleaning
- Intake valves cleaning
- Combustion chamber cleaning
- Throttle body cleaning
- Exhaust valves clean (Indirect)
- EGR & VGT turbo clean (Indirect)
- DPF / CRT filter clean (Indirect)
- Work with 9CL-47703, 9CL-40800 or TC9 machines
+ Requires special spraying tools or equipment by 9CIRCLE
+ In case of overfull contamination, it recommends dismantle and handwork cleaning.
* Not available for USA and Canada
|Size||19 x 5.3 x 5.3||cm/can|
|Size||21.2 x 16.3 x 24.5||cm/carton|
For diesel or petrol/gasoline engines
- Run engine until warm, then increase engine speed to 1500-2000 RPM.
- Remove air cleaner
- Spray the content of EXT55 with any of these two kits: 9CL-40800 or 9CL-47703 into the intake manifold rapidly and constantly, do not let engine stall until the EXT55 is almost empty.
- Allow to soak for 20-30 minutes.
- Restart engine and rapidly open and close throttle for 4 to 5 minutes.
NOTE: This application must only be undertaken by trained professionals. This is not a DYI chemical.