Cooling system vacuum purge and refill kit
- Coolant is easily refilled by creating a vacuum in the radiator.
- Eliminate airlocks created while refilling coolant.
- Checks for leaks and refills in seconds.
- Provided with a universal adapter to fit import and domestic vehicles.
- Gauge can be hooked underneath the vehicle’s hood.
- Stock Ref. No. 9CL-71013
|Size||40 x 31.6 x 9.6||cm/set|
|Size||40 x 52.5 x 33||cm/carton|
CREATE A VACUUM
- Drain coolant from the radiator.
- Hook the gauge underneath the car’s hood.
- Connect an air line to air connector.
- Connect the universal radiator adapter onto the radiator filler neck.
- Turn on the air switch and air valve, while coolant valve remains off, to create a vacuum in the cooling system.
- When the pressure falls into the range between -50 and -60 cmHg (-20 and -25 inHg), turn off the air valve and then the air switch.
- Leave the gauge on the radiator for approximately 10 mins to check if there are leaks in the cooling system before refilling new coolant.
REFILL NEW COOLANT
- Connect the coolant hose to the coolant hose connector.
- Put the other end of the hose into a container filled with pre-mixed new coolant.
- Turn on the coolant valve (while the air valve and air switch remain off), coolant will be introduced into the radiator immediately.
- The refilling process is completed when the gauge reads zero.
- Before putting the gauge back to the case, remove the residual coolant in the gauge.